What does this plugin do?
This plugin allows you to schedule stock to be refilled on your Simple and Variable products. Let’s say your t-shirts are out of stock, and you’d like to:
- Let your customers know the date when the next shipment will arrive for purchase
- Automatically add stock to your product on that day
After receiving your copy of WooCommerce Schedule Stock Refills you will receive a ZIP file to your email. Unzip and upload the contained folder into your WordPress Plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set your Stock Refill Date and Stock Refill Amount:
- Simple Products: Inventory Tab
- Variable Products: In the Variable Product edit area.
- Try it out!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you add a waitlist to collect emails?
There’s a great plugin that does this already: WooCommerce Waitlist
Support is limited – but I do care. I’d love to hear your suggestions, bugs, or general compliments/complaints. please email email@example.com with your comments.